Sunday, April 26, 2009

Meet The Team - Josh Terry

Hi, I'm Josh, Boosh Studios' lead artist. I'm really excited about making our games look pretty.

I'm a sophmore in the Art & Animation major at Champlain College. This major is a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. A majority of my time is spent doing 3D and 2D art. I LOVE Photoshop and learn new ways to use it all the time.

In what little spare time that I have I play guitar, watch movies, play table-top games, make table-top games, and go to whatever athletic outings my friends cook up. I like sci-fi movies. My favorite table-top games are Warhammer 40k and Warmachine. Oh yeah, and the one that Ray and I are making: Hypernova. I do Ultimate Frisbee too.

The most influential video game for me was probably GoldenEye 007. I remember playing this and thinking that games couldn't get any cooler or more realistic. Things have changed.

I'm from western New York, but my goal is to stay in Burlington for the summer. I'll hopefully be doing other art jobs to pay the rent while working for Boosh.

Feel free to contact me at jtgamedev-at-gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment